Everyone is welcome to contribute and share on the $5 Camera Project . The guidelines are pretty much simple.
How to qualify to be part of this awesome project
- Any kind of photographic equipment that results in creating an image
- If should cost 5 euros or less.
- Digital, Analog or alternative method submissions are all valid.
- The equipment can be a gift but should be of low value, say $5 worth.
- You can beg, borrow or swap with another participant too.
Submit your story
How to write your post
Every camera has a story we want to hear yours. So please explain how you came to have the camera.
The age and history of the camera used.
The following Fun Factor, Build Quality, Ease of Use
Images from and of the camera used. (You can add them on Flickr or upload them in the form on this page)
Short biography about yourself
- Optional, videos are welcome too.
Gavin if you need any help or have any questions at prints _ at _ glyons.at